The urban kanga portable travel child seat is the perfect solution for parents and travelers with children who want to use multiple vehicles, car sharing, car pooling, cabs or who like to travel with their children. Until now, when traveling with children, you had to carry a heavy car safety seat with complicated assembly processes. In many cases, they either had to abandon travel plans or put their child at risk – because they had no child restraint system in the vehicle at all.
A simple foldable child seat. It saves space and makes it easy to take with you wherever you go.
Ideal for travel and those who change vehicles frequently.
The urban kanga child seat is specially designed to meet the needs of the modern urban family. As car ownership declines in favor of car sharing models, young parents need portable safety solutions for traveling with babies and toddlers. this product is a group 1 forward-facing universal portable child restraint system. Properly installed and with the child securely buckled in, this seat is a safety device in the event of an accident.
Why urban kanga?
The urban kanga giant child seat gives you the freedom when traveling to back. You can go anywhere anytime while meeting all the important safety requirements for your child. This is what we call "inspired by freedom". no matter if you drive or travel by cab, visit foreign cities, leave your child with grandma and grandpa – or if you just don’t want to clutter your backseat with clunky and heavy car seats any longer, the urban kanga is the perfect solution: unfold and you’re ready to go!
A simple, foldable, travel child seat that saves space and makes it easy to take with you wherever you go
Weighs only 3 kg.
Suitable for most
Tested and certified
according to the european
safety standard ECE R44 / 04
Universal group 1. Suitable for children weighing 9-18 kg; approximate age:
9 months to 4 years
Easy to install
Quick and easy installation by redirecting the safety belt; takes only 60 seconds; for use in any vehicle with 3-point retractor safety belts
Car sharing, car pooling, cabs, grandparents, families with multiple vehicles,
vacation or everyday use
Integrated air cushion in the headrest for more safety and comfort
Height-adjustable belt with 3 shoulder height positions
5-point safety harness with a tension adjuster
Seat padded with memory foam
Lightweight carry bag included for added comfort
Water-repellent mesh backrest to prevent discomfort from sweating
Height adjustable headrest, 2 positions to choose from
The urban kanga portable travel child seat (uptown model TV107) is a group 1 forward-facing car seat, suitable for children weighing 9-18 kg, ca. 9 months to 4 years old.
The portable travel child seat of urban kanga is tested and certified according to european ECE R44 / 44 safety standard. For more safety information, see the safety section.
You can use the urban kanga in vehicles equipped with 3-point retractor safety belts and conforming to UN / ECE regulation no. 16 or other equivalent standards are approved. never secure your child or the child seat with a 2-point seat belt.
No. The urban kanga is designed for forward-facing installation only.
Yes. As long as you have a retractable 3-point car seat belt, you can use the urban kanga portable travel child seat on the left, right or center of the car. Always use it facing forward.
Yes. Please read the instruction manual, it says how to remove the seat cover for washing.
Please contact the dealer from whom you purchased the product. This will support them in all aspects of the support we offer.
You can carry the urban kanga as you would luggage on most airplanes (subject to airline policy), but it is not suitable for in-flight use. the reason for this is that the urban kanga requires a 3-point retractable safety harness to function properly. Airplanes are equipped with 2-point straps and are therefore not suitable for use with the urban kanga.
you can carry the urban kanga as hand luggage on most flights (depending on the airlines guidelines), but it is not suitable for in-flight use. The reason for this is that the urban kanga requires a 3 point safety harness in order to be properly
Child restraints, or "car seats" as we commonly call them, are designed primarily for safety, protecting the most precious person in your life, your child. We take safety seriously. All urban kanga products are tested and certified to meet or exceed european safety regulations and carry the ECE R44 / 04 safety certification. This product is a portable child restraint system. Properly installed and with the child securely restrained, this seat will serve as a safety device in the event of an accident.
certification details can be found on the orange label, this contains the unique approval license number, the type of approval, the weight category it is approved for and manufacturer details.
- This is a group 1 forward facing car seat, suitable for children weighing 9-18kg. Please attach this seat only to the front of the seat and facing forward.
- This is a universal child restraint system, approved under regulation no. 44 and 04 series modifications, for general use in vehicles, fits most car seats, but not all.
- This child restraint system is only suitable if the approved vehicles are equipped with 3-point retractor safety belts that are approved according to UN / ECE regulation no. 16 or other equivalent standards are approved.
- Proper fit is likely to be assured if the vehicle manufacturer has stated in the vehicle manual that the vehicle is capable of accommodating a "universal" child restraint for that age group. This child restraint has been classified as "universal" under more stringent conditions than previous designs that did not yet carry this label. The E seal of approval (in a circle) and the approval number are located on the orange approval label (sticker on the child seat).
- Please refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for instructions on using child restraint systems.
- Before using the device, please carefully read the user manual supplied with the product and keep it handy for reference. For the maximum protection of your child, it is necessary to use and install the child safety seat according to the instructions in this user manual.
- This seat is suitable for children who meet the following requirements. Weight: 9 kg or more,