there were numerous train cancellations in the north on saturday evening due to storms. The long-distance routes hamburg-bremen, hamburg-berlin and hamburg-schwerin were not passable due to storm damage, the bahn announced. There were detours, delays and train cancellations.
Between hamburg and berlin, the stops wittenberge, ludwigslust and Buchen were no longer accessible at all. In regional traffic, the routes hamburg-cuxhaven, bremen-uelzen, hannover-hamburg, hamburg-Buchen, kiel-eckernforde, flensburg-Suderbrarup, kiel-husum, kiel-rensburg, kiel-oppendorf, kiel-Luneburg, Lubeck-puttgarden and kiel-Lubeck were discontinued. In many places, fallen trees were on the track. The German weather service warned on Saturday evening of hurricane-force gusts on the north and Baltic coasts and in the northeast. Heavy gusts also hit the highlands of the bavarian forest and the alps.
Photo: hamburg hbfvia dts nachrichtenagentur
BRIBED, THREATENED, HOODWINKED!
Now the insidious impflation is crystallizing more and more!
does big-pharma really have our government in its hands?! Click here!
- Markus Krall:the beginning of the end
- Marc faber:the bubble is bursting now
- Civil rights abolished?
- Marc friedrich:biggest crash ever – what to do now?
- Prof. Max otte: germany is being wound up
- Thanks to EEG: the blackout is programmed
investors interested in federal lufthansa shares
stock market stress test: netflix, block, apple, bitcoin, peloton, uranium energy
Curevac sees itself well prepared for second-generation vaccine
Activist enkraft wants to replace RWE supervisory board members
- Health insurance company TK has reported lowest sickness rate for 2021 in eight years – despite corona
- Union on new defense minister lambrecht and russia: "failure"
- Corona government expert council wants new communication strategy
The fragrance sensation
10% discount code: e9xyvch5
Hear the word of god
pastor johannes matutis
Italy top balsamic vinegar
original, the best, 25 years
The latest articles HERE
- Marc friedrich: crises are opportunities!
- Selling gold what to look out for?
- what impact will elon musk’s hyperloop have on traffic?
- Climate hoax: greenhouse effect disproved!
- Free newsletter (2-3 times per week)
- Mmnews in the evening (tagl. summary by mail)
- Subscribe in a reader
Mmnews RSS-feed is free, may be included on any page.
This website has been carefully prepared. The publisher assumes no liability for any disadvantages or damages resulting from the listed information, recommendations or references. The content of this website is intended for information purposes only. the information is not investment recommendations and is in no way a substitute for professional advice from specialists. For investment decisions, please contact your bank, investment advisor or other certified experts.
The publisher cannot be held responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or inconvenience caused by the use or misuse of this information. The publisher does not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the information provided on its website.
precautionary note on statements about future developments
the opinions expressed on this website reflect subjective opinions at the time of publication and do not constitute investment, legal, tax or business advice of a general or specific nature.
By their nature, forward-looking statements involve general and specific risks and uncertainties, and there is a risk that predictions, forecasts, projections and other outcomes described or implied in forward-looking statements will not be achieved. We caution you that several important factors could cause results to differ materially from the plans, objectives, expectations, estimates and intentions expressed in such statements. These factors include
(1) market and interest rate fluctuations,
(2) the global economy,
(3) the effects of and changes in fiscal, monetary, commercial and tax policies, and currency fluctuations,
(4) political and social developments, including war-public unrest, terrorist activity,
(5) the possibility of currency controls, expropriation, nationalization or confiscation of assets,
(6) the ability to maintain sufficient liquidity and access to capital markets,
(7) operational factors such as system failures, human error,
(8) the impact of changes in laws, regulations or accounting rules or methods,
As a precaution, please note that the above list of material factors is not exhaustive.
articles may only be disseminated in quotations with a link and clear reference to the source.