The beautiful glowing golf balls are visible even in poor lighting conditions. There are different types of balls that shine, such as z.B. LED light balls, balls that charge with uv light and balls with glow sticks.
Sometimes you’re so busy doing your best that you forget golf is just a game at the end of the day. And games are supposed to be fun. It’s good to take a step back now and then and forget all the mechanics and decorum that take up so much of your golfing life.
But how to do it? night gulf is an excellent option. It’s fun and relaxing, but you can also work on your game.
Surely you need some additional equipment like UV light ball markers, UV flashlight, glow in the dark golf balls, LED flag markers etc. if this sounds like fun to you, check out our list of the best glowing golf balls below.
These balls have a recharge function that lasts up to 15 minutes. These balls look like normal golf balls and have the ability to glow in the dark. make sure you read this guide and choose the best option for you.
The best luminous golf balls
Glowing golf balls golf floating glowing ball golf training balls golf practice balls night golf balls no LED inside for night training with long range and distance shots 3 pieces
- material: luminous golf balls the inside is made of high quality elastic rubber and fluorescent powder and the outside is made of dupont sarin.
- Golf glow-in-the-dark floating ball: this ball absorbs light automatically during the day, glows at night and absorbs light quickly, which is a good helper for playing at night
- Simple and practical: during the day the surface of the ball is bright green. In the evening, the ball can make light glow, making it easier to see and pick up the ball.
Golf balls, glow in the dark, glow in the dark, long distance, led golf balls, customizable, 6 colors
- Vtretu glow golf balls: 6 glow in the dark golf balls that are easy to activate. Just give it a whack with your club or bounce it on a hard surface. Available in 6 bright, vibrant colors (red, green, blue, yellow, pink and white). Keep them in the carrying bag that comes with them.
- Usage time: lights up for 10 minutes per activation. Longest glow time on the market. Total battery life is 40 hours. It means you can hit the ball over 800 times. You have enough time to play and find your ball without worrying about losing it in the dark. Enhance your night golf experience
- High quality: our glow in the dark golf balls are waterproof and durable. Features a 3-layer USGA compliant design. You do not have to give up distance or feel. Designed for your golf satisfaction.
VORCOOL 3pcs light up night golf balls LED light up golf balls reusable night golf ball
- Ultra bright LED golf ball that glows at night
- The size, weight and power are the same as normal golf balls.
- Golf ball is made of rubber and surlyn, can be reused for many times
to the offer 14,99 € 16,99 €
What to consider when buying glow in the dark golf balls
Types of light up golf balls
There are two different types of glow-in-the-dark golf balls. The first ones are powered by UV light. They can be charged by exposing them to UV flashlight or strobe light. The best glow-in-the-dark golf balls are usually charged by UV flashlight because they are brighter and glow more and last their ability longer.
The other type is powered by a battery inside the golf ball itself. These balls are only good as long as the battery lasts.
Most of these glow in the dark golf balls will last long enough to play a round of golf. But be warned: the cheaper versions don’t last as long and may start glowing before the game is over.
Like many of the golf balls on the market today, glow in the dark golf balls come in a variety of colors. UV light powered balls glow white while charging and green when ready to play. Battery operated LED light balls come in many other colors, including red, blue, green, white, pink and orange.
Regardless of which LED light color you choose, it’s a good idea for everyone in the group to have something different. So there can be no confusion during the round about which ball belongs to whom.
Conclusion on glow-in-the-dark golf balls
There is probably no better way to take a break from the grind to get better than playing golf at night. No, you probably won’t set a course record, but spending a warm summer evening on the golf course with friends and family is a lot of fun.
You have a variety of options to choose a ball for the dark night. From balls with glow sticks, uv light and flashlight charged balls to led light up golf balls. Some of them have a compression core with a soft cover and the same weight and size as normal golf balls. Some have a life of 15 minutes and need to be recharged, others have the ability to light up for the entire game of golf. Some of them will be high performance golf balls.
The good news is that all you need are glow in the dark golf balls when it comes to equipment. The above list should help you know what to look for and give you some options so that you can enjoy your time under the stars in the square without breaking the bank.